Chef François Keller
As a native of Belgium, through the mentoring of his mother, Chef Keller started cooking at the young age of 13. At that young age, he gained an appreciation for not only preparing great-tasting food, but also great-looking food as well.
Since formally entering the profession, Chef Keller has established himself as one of the industry’s foremost authorities on French and classic cuisine. He has earned multiple Gold Medals, trophies, and top honors in prestigious International culinary competitions.
Chef Keller is internationally known and was once the personal chef for the King of Belgium. He has served three United States Presidents, as well as serving delegations at the United Nations.
He has owned restaurants in Japan and Canada and has been the subject of numerous articles published in American, Canadian and European culinary magazines.
Since arriving in North America, Chef Keller has served as Executive Chef of The Ritz Carlton Hotel of Montreal, New York's Rockefeller Center, Wynnwood Hospitality, and Walt Disney's very posh French Pavilion. He was also the director of culinary operations for Mary Kay Hospitality. He also has served as Executive Chef and Director of Cuisine for Richmont Direct.
CULINARY MEMBERSHIPS AND TITLES
- Golden Toque, Canada
- American Culinary Federation
- Texas Chefs' Association
- Canadian Federation of Chefs De Cuisine
- Societe Des Chefs De Cuisine et Patissiers De La Provence de Quebec
- Vice President, Secretary, Personal Agent, 1974-1984
- La Commanderie De La Chaine Des Rotisseurs
- Les Amis D'Escoffier Comite-Permanent Member and Comite de la Bonne Bouche, 1974-1983
- Commanderie Des Cordon Bleu De France-New York-Canada-Correspondent, 1980
- The Vatel Club - New York-Canada-Correspondent, 1978-1979
- Societe Culinaire Philanthropique
- Chefs De Cuisine Association of America
- La Commanderie Des Chevalier Du Trou Normand-Wine
- Certified Professional Food Manager-Orlando, Florida, 1991